Thursday, May 20, 2010

Adam and Eve (Rough Draft)

Language is a medium to share ideas they say. But how openly we can communicate the thing which we feel? When it comes to LOVE the situation is worse, where very few propose and very few accept or rejects. Remaining will create issues between the families. I tried to search, re-search some ways as supplement for the lovers…


LOVE: I remember the story of Adam and Eve. The church taught me how God has created them. I imagine Adam and Eve as my “Great Great Great Great……… Grandparents”. My soul gets filled with heavenly bliss because they are the first hand creation of God. I never felt bad/sad for any of their Sin (forbidden fruit), their fall, their curse blah blah blah. In photos (I mean paintings) there nudity gives me comfort.


I also remember after their fall they landed (threw) in a strange world called “Earth” which looks something like “Pandora” in avatar movie. God was kind then, He created earth exactly like heaven. But how God would have sent them to earth in those days? Does He send them through flight? Or simply He threw them from Heaven. No worries, since they had reached the earth without any wound. In Earth no one resembled like them, later they came to know that they are alone accompanying each other. They started exploring the new Heaven, they named all the plants, animals, birds etc and also they call themselves as Adam and Eve (I wonder how they have learned vowel sound first instead of consonants, may be because they were no more child or may be the forbidden fruits’ effect). The language helped them to share their experience. It became the main tool to avoid silence between their hearts. “Eat, Talk and Explore” became routine for them. I’m curious; how they would have explored/ experimented there love through language.


What would be there nickname? (May be Aa.. and Ee..)


How they would have conveyed their care?


How they would have expressed their love/ hatred?


What would be the word for kiss/ hug/ sex?


How they would have proposed? And so on.


Those words were their secret language of love. Which is unique and no one shares. The language is “secret” because none of us knew/ decoded it.
Why I’m sitting and thinking of all the abstract things happened in the past, researching on how to make love using language. You may think that I know no language or I lack communication skill or I am dumb. But these are not the reasons and let me tell my story. (Please bare with me if I bore you)

In so many ways I’m unlucky compared to my “G G G G G……Greatparents” in this so called civilized society. Mathematically I’m the nth hand creation of God (No no.. Adam and Eve). Here more than nudity the covering up of body makes me uncomfortable. I’m not aware the sin which I have committed, but God is cruel enough to throw me in earth. The nature starves and getting suffocated in earth. Many of them resembles like me and my mom with different complexion. There is nothing to explore sine things were explored more than enough. When it comes to LOVE many were left alone like me while their beloved are accompanied by their DAD or BRO’s. I (We) experiment some gestures in order to escape from my beloveds family.


I wink… - In public it becomes vulgar or she’ll not notice or sometime her mother/ relatives will notice and scolds.


So,


I whistle….


I wave hands…….


I send flying kisses…


I even try some romantic looks…


but in vein. My curse actually is; too much attention from the public. Even if I try to speak in Global or in Native language people can understand it. There is no secrecy/ privacy in the language. That’s why I started this research, and the result of it is “Go- Secret codes”. Now the covered up young Adam and Eve speaks in secret codes


Give me Amrutanjan


Do you want Icecreme?


Will have vodka..


Thus in this thesis I conclude “Go on knees” to propose and “Go- secret codes” to have your privacy in the public.


BEST WISHES

No comments:

Post a Comment