Friday, December 25, 2009

I want to say..........

Ah- ah- I dont know what to say. You know we felt there is nothing between us when we met for the first time. And- and now Im feeling something different about you, something new. Everything looks different around me. The "Nothing"ness between us became some 'secrete' by itself.

Yes, It says 'only nothing remains forever in my life'

If- If I didn't meet you
If I didn't shake hands with you
If I didn't care for you
If I didn't say anything to you

Sooo, Here, I want to say something and I hope you'll say 'nothing' after listening to me.

Hmm.. Actual-ly What I want to say is?

I- I- I-

want to say

I mean to say

Ohhhhffff......

'nothing'

1 comment:

  1. hey hi... its nice... keep writing.. long gaps n ur articles...

    ReplyDelete