Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Difference

She and I were arguing about marriage. She said it should be in traditional way, I said it should be the rational way. Not only this there are so many things between us which never arrive at the point of conclusion. For an Instance, I like Black, she hates it. She likes city life but i hate it and the list goes on. Sometime I use to think, even she, 'Why not break the relationship? when the tastes are so different from one another, we are not fools to believe people saying "Opposite poles attract", damn those sayings, proverbs, quotes or whatever..

The days passed with lot of differences. Now we are almost 50yrs old in married relationship,. (smiling) Still we want to break the relation, but we cant live without each other. Not because we became old, but because we love our differences and still we are exploring it.

Anybody who reads this, just think about the life with same tastes among you and your patner. There wont be any adventure, finding out the other persons likes and dislikes. In that case life becomes monotonous, and there wont be any "MASALA" to spice up your bond.

I'll tell you an incident which made me realise the beauty of this difference.

In my young days once I took my wife to beach. It was a different experience between the four elements of the Earth (Land, Air, Water and Sky) in dark. The darkness kindled my poetic thought and I started comparing my wife to the moon. I started my poem by saying "Hey you standing on my right/High in the sky/What you are peeping at?/.............." She stopped me in the middle and she said 'the moon is on the leftside not on the right side'. She was correct and even I. Confusing na! Actually we were standing facing each other, which created that difference. Then I stood beside her and said "Hey you standing on my Left/High in the sky.........". She loved that moment embracing me with a lovely kiss.So start loving your differences with your patner, because that is the beauty of a relationship. And never quote my experience to others, because sooner they will come to know about this.........

Thank you..

No comments:

Post a Comment