Wednesday, March 10, 2010

We throw a smile, when people disagree with us..

Now-a-days I'm not bothered about the attendance in the class, still I try to be present in the class. I like a girl in my class who is extremely unique. I call her by the name 'Ms. Disagree', I know she is smart/brilliant etc,etc, but I wonder How can she always Disagree with people. In the beginning I thought she is genuine in Disagreeing with others. And now I found, she disagrees with others just for the sake of it.

Today, as usual the class was getting bored. And there was a discussion about the magazine. Everything was going fine but 'Ms. Disagree' didn't get a solution regarding the budget and other stuffs. She had her own plans and approach regarding the magazine and she was preparing to pass it on others. But others doesn't want to follow the bullshit which she was shitting in the class. Nobody spoke against her in the class. Because they don't want to give her a chance to 'Disagree' once again. Whatever the case it will be useless shouting at the wall, we realized. So we planned to throw a smile on her Disagreement(s).

2 comments: